4. INNER THIGH LIFTS
- Lie on the floor on your right side.
- Your body should be in a straight line, such that your head, shoulders and hips are all aligned.
- Prop up your upper body with your right elbow, which should be directly under your shoulder. Your weight should be on your hip and elbow.
- Bend your left leg and place it on the floor in front of you.
- If you want to make the exercise more challenging, fasten a very light ankle weight to your right leg.
- Keeping your right leg straight and foot flexed (i.e. your toes should be pointing forward), slowly raise your right leg off the floor.
- Pause at the top of the movement, hold, and slowly lower your leg back to the floor.
- Complete 20 repetitions and switch sides.
- Keep your body aligned during the movement.
- Work your way up to 4 sets.
Bonus: Can easily do this exercise whilst watching television.