5. CALF RAISES
- Stand tall with legs shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing forward.
- Hold a dumbbell in each hand and let each hang by your sides.
- Lift your heel off the ground and rise up onto your toes as high as you can, such that you’re standing on the balls of your feet and toes.
- If you want to make the exercise more challenging, rise up on one foot only.
- Slowly lower your heels back to the floor.
- Do 15 repetitions and 2 sets.
Remain balanced and in control during the movement.