25. Natural remedies to Reduce or Prevent Bloating
- PARSLEY. A natural diuretic that helps reduce bloating.
- ACTIVATED-CHARCOAL CAPLETS (sold at most drugstores).
- PROBIOTICS. Help break down food, preventing bloating and gas.
- PREBIOTICS. Encourages the growth and/or activity of friendly gut bacteria.
- TEA. Peppermint, camomile, and fennel tea can relieve gas and bloating. Also, try lemon/ lime in hot water.
- PINEAPPLE. Is high in the enzyme bromelain, which breaks down protein and thus aids the digestive process.
- GINGER. Grate some fresh ginger, put it in a pan with water, bring to the boil and you’re made fresh ginger tea, which can be incredibly effective in relieving bloating.
- BITTER ORANGE TEA, relieves bloating, as well as belching.
- CARAWAY & PEPPERMINT OIL capsules calms the stomach and reduces bloating.